To launch your Beyblade Metal Fusion spinning top with precision in a Beyblade fight use this lightweight Zero-G launcher ! Thanks to its vertical arrangement and its rack you will be able to concentrate your forces to start your duels in the best conditions!
Beyblade Zero-G Launcher Information
- Product code: BBG-05
- Brand: Takara Tomy
- Type: vertical rack launcher
- Red color
- Series / season: Beyblade Shogun Steel (Metal Fight Beyblade season 4)
- System: Synchrome System or Zero G System
- Free delivery via Colissimo
Basic rules of a Beyblade Metal Fusion fight
- A Beyblade Metal duel must take place in an arena or Beystadium.
- Only one throw per round. The round ends when a top has left the arena or stops spinning.
- The player whose top is last standing or in the arena wins the point.
- If a player touches the Beyblade arena during a duel their opponent scores 3 points.
- The games are played over 3 rounds the winner is the one who wins the most points.